quick question

I've written a PHP frontend which does nothing but add entries to the
directory (http://www.mixdown.org/ldap if you're interested.  it's
completely insecure, you can read/write/delete to your content  :-p).  The
only reason it was written is because I have been completely unable to find
a front-end that would let me enter in "Andrew Kohlsmith" and an email addy
and have it generate a dn, gn, sn, initals, etc.  Ah vell.

It seems to work fine; I can add entries and use ldapsearch to see them.  I
added my directory to Netscape Messenger and while I can see them, if I
click on properties the LDAP server *always* returns "Not Found"

the server's at ldap.benshaw.com, the root dn is 'dc=benshaw,dc=com'.  Is
this a configuration issue or did I just plain mess up something?

$ ldapsearch -b 'dc=benshaw,dc=com' gn='Andrew'
cn=Andrew B Kohlsmith,dc=benshaw,dc=com
url=http://www.mixdown.org/
mail=0104898@pagegate.pagenet.ca
mail=akohlsmith@mixdown.org