Re: Apache and LDAP Authentification

On Tue, Jun 29, 1999 at 01:52:44PM +0100, bruce cass wrote:

> Has anyone set up an Apache Web server using LDAP for
> authentification on Solaris 2.6 machines ?

Yes - we have it in production.

> Any advice on which ldap module to use ?

I use the mod_LDAPauth module that I wrote myself - Please feel free to
download it from my website at http://diamond.rug.ac.be/

You will find some other LDAP stuff there as well...

Piet RUYSSINCK                  Piet.Ruyssinck@rug.ac.be
Unix Systeem Administratie                +32 9 264 4733
ACADEMISCH REKENCENTRUM (ARC)     Universiteit Gent (RUG)
Krijgslaan 281, gebouw S9, bureel 4     9000 Gent, Belgie