Re: LDAP API resources?

On Fri, 25 Jun 1999, James M. Moe wrote:
>     Have you looked at Tim Howes'/Mark Smith's book "Programming
> Directory-Enabled Application with LDAP"? Not only does it have the
> API, it has explanations.

Yes, I have looked at in a virtual way, i.e I know it exists, but its
precisely what I don't want to do - spend more money on books.  I am in no
way planning on becoming an LDAP programmer for a living - I just wanted a
quick cheat sheet of APIs for LDAP (preferrably OpenLDAP).  I just need to
know enough about what is going on and what is being returned to figure
out a few bugs in the Samba LDAP code.  Thanks for the suggestion - I
think I can make do with what I have already (although if someone wanted
to make a nice tax deductible contribution of the book to our school ;)

Kevin

--
     ~        Kevin M. Myer
    . .       Network/System Administrator