RE: Can you use the Null DN??

Thanks Kurt.

It seems that unless I put them under a specific, known suffix (dc=com,
o=top1, etc.) in the slapd.conf it will not accept them.  Oh well, I can
simply do as you suggest and add multiple suffixes.   I have been toying
around with an LDAP database/server at work and we don't have a suffix
configured in the slapd.conf and it allows me to add anything I want.  Is
the suffix a requirement of the RFC?

Thanks,
  Brian Benson   Software.Com
  Professional Services Group