Pull Down Menus in Netscape Directory Server

Hi ,

   I am trying to implement Pull Down menus in the HTML templates of
Netscape Directory Server 4.0 using Javascripts.I am not a Javascript
expert , so I am using the code which I got from this mailing list.But,
I am getting the following error:

document.modifyEntryForm.replace_businesscategory has no properties.

If anyone can please tell me what I am doing wrong , it will be very
helpful.All responses and replies will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Taz.