Re: simple question - i hope

At 11:14 AM 6/11/99 -0400, Randy Sturgill wrote:
> With netscape, the "standard" attributes are listed in slapd.at.conf.
> where are they listed/defined at with OpenLDAP?

They are defined through configuration directives normally
placed in a separate files and included (using the include
directive) in the main configuration file. Our default configuration
file (slapd.conf) demonstrates this by including slapd.at.conf
(attributes) and slapd.oc.conf (objectclasses).

Be aware that Netscape supports enhancements to these
directives which are not in OpenLDAP 1.x. OpenLDAP 1.x uses
the older U-Mich syntax. See slapd.conf(5) for details.

Kurt