Roam Access & Logs

Hello,

I'm trying to implement roaming access with the Netscape client and my
OpenLDAP server.

Well, I just followed the steps described on the
roaming_access.html document provided by Netscape and
avaiable me on the list archive, but it didn't work.

Then I turned the loglevel to 4095 in my sladp.conf file so I could
have much log information. But for my surprise the logs didn't even
change when I was trying to authenticate against the OpenLDAP server.

So, my questions are : Did anyone succeed on implementing roaming
access using the Netscape client and the OpenLDAP server ? Does
OpenLdap 1.2.x support the roaming access or it is a specific feature
of the Netscape server ?

Thanks in advance and regards.