LDAP-Oracle gateway

Does anyone know of an opensource LDAP-Oracle gateway package? We are
currently updating our directory from our Oracle DBs using a script run
nightly and I am about to do a major rewrite on it but I'd be interested
in seeing something a little cleaner if such a thing exists.

Mark E Drummond                  Royal Military College of Canada
drummond-m@rmc.ca                              Computing Services
Linux Uber Alles                                      perl || die

     ...there are two types of command interfaces in the world of
                  computing: good interfaces and user interfaces.
                                 - Dan Bernstein, Author of qmail