Roaming works partially on openldap?

Hello, (please reply to my email-address I am not on this list)

i am trying to setup ldap roaming acces for netscape,
so far so good , netsape authenticates  with the openldap server and
logs in ....
but i cannot save my bookmarks (the only thing i want to
store, for now) on the ldap-server. Netscape shuts down
does something with the ldap-server  but no bookmarks are store.

What is wrong with this config?

------------aci-------------
# Roaming profile access rules

access to
attrs=nsLIPtrURL,owner,nsLIPrefs,nsLIProfileName,nsLIData,nsLIElementType,nsLIServerType,nsLIVersion,serverhostname,userpassword
by
self write by dn="uid=dietmar,ou=minitiger,dc=bellenberg,dc=de" write by
* compare
-----------ac---------------
# ns-mcd-li-schema.conf

# Netscape Mission Control Desktop Roaming Access schema

attribute nsLIPtrURL            ces
attribute nsLIPrefs             ces
attribute nsLIProfileName       cis
attribute nsLIData              bin
attribute nsLIElementType       cis
attribute nsLIServerType        cis
attribute nsLIVersion           bin
attribute nsServerPort          cis
--------oc--------------------
objectclass nsLIPtr
        requires
                objectclass
        allows
                nsLIPtrURL,
                owner

objectclass nsLIProfile
        requires
                objectclass,
                nsLIProfileName
        allows
                nsLIPrefs,
                uid,
                owner

objectclass nsLIProfileElement
        requires
                objectclass,
                nsLIElementType
        allows
                owner,
                nsLIData,
                 nsLIVersion

objectclass nsLIServer
        requires
                objectclass,
                serverhostname
        allows
                description,
                cn,
                nsServerPort,
                nsLIServerType,
                serverroot

Here ist what happens, when I do a exit with Netscape

SRCH
"NSLIELEMENTTYPE=BOOKMARKS,NSLIPROFILENAME=DIETMAR,OU=MINITIGER,DC=BELLENBERG,DC=DE"
0 0    0 0 0
begin get_filter
PRESENT
end get_filter 0
    filter: (objectclass=*)
    attrs: modifytimestamp
=> ldbm_back_search
entry_rdwr_rtrylock: ID: 3
entry_rdwr_runlock: ID: 3
do_modify: dn
(nsLIElementType=bookmarks,nsLIProfileName=dietmar,ou=minitiger,dc=bellenberg,dc=de)

modifications:
 replace: nslidata
 replace: nslielementtype
 replace: owner
 replace: objectclass
 replace: nsliversion
ldbm_back_modify:
entry_rdwr_rtrylock: ID: 3
entry_rdwr_runlock: ID: 3
    do_add: ndn
(NSLIELEMENTTYPE=BOOKMARKS,NSLIPROFILENAME=DIETMAR,OU=MINITIGER,DC=BELLENBERG,DC=DE)

==> ldbm_back_add:
nsLIElementType=bookmarks,nsLIProfileName=dietmar,ou=minitiger,dc=bellenberg,dc=de

entry_rdwr_wtrylock: ID: 3
=> acl_get: edn NSLIPROFILENAME=DIETMAR,OU=MINITIGER,DC=BELLENBERG,DC=DE

=> acl_get: [1] check attr
entry_rdwr_wunlock: ID: 3

------> No Bookmarks are stored (strings /var/ldap/* shows nothing too)

?????