Re: CLDAP support ?

At 02:54 PM 5/18/99 +0800, Hans Wong wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>        Does slapd or/and OpenLDAP support CLDAP (connectionless LDAP,
>RFC1798)?

OpenLDAP includes the U-Mich CLDAP codes, but our support is
considerred EXPERIMENTAL.  That is, it's not actively maintained.
You can enable it using --enable-cldap.

>And also how about the client API code?

Included.

>Does anyone have experience on this?

Not personally.

>And is there any further development in this area?

Nothing that I'm aware of.  However, if someone was interested
in working in this area, they just need to speak up and then
start submitting patches.

	Kurt