Re: Distribution Lists

On Thu, 13 May 1999, Greg Bastian wrote:

	Just have every user have a mailacceptinggeneralid=all

// Hi All,
//
// I have a basic LDAP question.
//
// I wish to implement LDAP to provide email address lookups in our firm, but
// we also have requirements for centralised distribution lists (i.e. An Entry
// called "All" will send mail to everyone in the company, "Corporate" will
// send mail to people in Corp. Dept.)
//
// Can this be done with a few LDAP entries ?
// Can this be integrate easily with the MTA we use for internal mail ?
// (Postfix)
//
// Any help appreciated,
//
// Greg.
//
//

--
Principal Member Technical Staff, beyond.com    The world is watching America,
pub  1024/3CAE01D5 1994/11/03 Dustin Sallings <dustin@spy.net>