Re: Adding fields in Netscape

Imtiaz Ahmed wrote:

> I have added attributes to an Object class in Netscape Directory Server
> 4.0.I can add values to those attributes using the Netscape Console.But,
> I cannot make those attributes display through the Directory Express
> Gateway.Do I need to edit any Display Template file for this.

You have to make your templates reflect the changes you made to your
objectclasses. For instructiuns on this you can look at the ds-gateway
customisatiom guide on the netscape webpage at
http://home.netscape.com/eng/server/directory/4.1/gwcust/
This is a very simple task and shouldn't be a big problem.

Cheers
-Lars