Re: no such object

Network Team,

That's a good question.  It makes good sense to define any objectclass
not in the default config files, particularly if schema checking is enabled.
I specify the inetOrgPerson objectclass in a separate config file,
slapd.myoc.conf, and then include that file in "slapd.conf".  The main
reason I use this particular objectclass is that it allows for the "mail"
(email address) attribute.

--
Tim Peterman - Unix & Web Server Administration
Lockheed Martin GES/EIS, Moorestown, NJ