Re: Step-by-step guide to roaming access

You have everything to where it looks like it's working. Netscape updates the
database when it exits, and reads from it on startup. It's clearly communicating
very well with openldap.

Launch netscape on one machine. Create a new bookmark. Exit, watch the db get
updated.

Now launch netscape (configured for roaming) on another machine... It gets lots
of stuff from the database successfully on startup. But go look for the bookmark
you added on the other machine... Nothing.

-Randy

--
Randy Fay - rfay@peakss.com - www.peakss.com
7851 South Elati Street, Suite 200, Littleton, CO 80120