RE: Finding all user groups without knowing how groups are define d

The trouble is, as I stated, I have no control on the schema or the data
policy of the directories my software has to use.  I won't even know how the
directory would look like.  We are an ISV and our customers, not us, decide
what the directory is structured and what it contains.

Thanks,
Jing

<<application/ms-tnef>>