modules for Apache and PAM

I've written an Apache module and a PAM module, both implementing LDAP
authentication.  This software is freely available and I'd like to
share it with the OpenLDAP community.

The mod_LDAPauth module for Apache enables you to use LDAP
authentication for your webpages. Both source code and documentation
are freely (BSD style license) available from
http://allserv.rug.ac.be/~pruyss/mod_LDAPauth

The pam_LDAP PAM module enables you to use LDAP authentication on
computers running the Solaris 7 operating system. Both source code and
documentation are freely (BSD style license) available from
http://allserv.rug.ac.be/~pruyss/pam_LDAP

Piet RUYSSINCK                  Piet.Ruyssinck@rug.ac.be
Unix Systeem Administratie                +32 9 264 4733
ACADEMISCH REKENCENTRUM (ARC)     Universiteit Gent (RUG)
Krijgslaan 281, gebouw S9, bureel 4     9000 Gent, Belgie