Re: Mail servers that use LDAP

On Thu, 25 Feb 1999, John H. Lederer wrote:

# Thanks for all the suggestions and I am tracking them down---but I do
# need a server that explicitly supports pop3 and imap4....or am I missing
# something in the sendmail substitues?

	Your choice of pop3 and imap4 servers is generally unreleated to
your choice of SMTP servers.

# "John H. Lederer" wrote:
#
# > I know that there is an LDAP module for Apache that allows it to use a LDAP server for maintaing security.
# >
# > Does anyone know of a Linux pop3/imap/smtp mail server that uses LDAP to maintain its user lists, much as Netscape Message Server does?
# >
# > --
# > Regards,
# >
# > John Lederer
# > Oregon, Wisconsin
#
# --
# Regards,
#
# John Lederer
# Oregon, Wisconsin
#
#
#

--
SA, beyond.com           My girlfriend asked me which one I like better.
pub  1024/3CAE01D5 1994/11/03 Dustin Sallings <dustin@spy.net>