Allowed syntax

I need some help on allowed syntaxes

According to the man page of slapd.conf file, the syntax for the
definition of an attribute is:

attribute <name> [<name2>] { bin | ces | cis | tel | dn }
              an attribute. The possible syntaxes and their mean-
              ings are:
                      bin    binary
                      ces    case exact string
                      cis    case ignore string
                      tel    telephone number string
                      dn     distinguished name

In openLDAP, the defined possible syntaxes are as mentioned above.

Is there any way I can define my own syntax, basically for pattern
matching.

For example, I have an attribute that can take up only few words

say attribute OStype can be either one of the following pattern:
Solaris, Sun, mach, aix, dos, irix, linux, sequent ... and few more.
How do I restrict (in the schema) so that attribute OStype will accept
only one of the above patterns.

Any help is appreciated,

Thanks
Himanshu