Hi -- startin up with LDAP

Hi --

I'm trying to implement a simple LDAP-based directory solution for about 100
people, using MS Outlook and Netscape mail clients, and in addition to have
the directory be browsable using the web500gw program.

I've found that Outlook starts out with a base dn of c=US, which is puzzling
(I found it by watching slapd logs), and am wondering if there are any other
gotchas.

Does anyone know or could share some structural insights on how to put the
directory together?

I've found, for instance, that when I run web500gw and do an
http://www:8888/c=US, I get a list of people I've put in the directory, but
when I click on their links, I get an error:

	Directory Error: Forbidden
	An error occurred in this Directory operation.
	The error code was 50: Insufficient access
	This action isn't allowed for you!

Curious if this brings up any red flags, I've done some simple mutations of
the sample ldif files which came with openLDAP.

Thank again!

-rj