Problem with Greek fonts in OpenLDAP 1.1

Hi folks,

We are setting up an LDAP server on an ultraSPARC box running Solaris 2.6
and we are experiencing some problems when displaying Greek fonts on
Netscape 4.0x, 4.5 and Internet explorer 4.06.
In place of the Greek characters we are getting question marks.
However Netscape 3.01 (on Solaris) and Lynx work just fine.
We are using web500gw-2.1b3 as a web gateway.
We have browsed through the mailing list archives and used various
converters to Unicode on our ldif files, but this didn't solve the
problem.

Any suggestions appreciated

Regards

D. Beleventis