Re: A Strange Question

On Sat, Jan 09, 1999 at 01:39:08PM -0000, Jon Parry-McCulloch wrote:
> 	Greetings,
>
> 	This may seem like an Odd Question, but I assure you, it is not.
>
> 	The people running the project I'm working on are a little concerned
> at using OpenLDAP in a production environment because it's new. Is anyone
> _else_ here using or intending to use OpenLDAP 1.1.2 in a production
> environment?

I have two projects I am planning with OpenLDAP. One is a bug tracking
system. One of the databases with this system is going to be in the
range of 200Megs. The other is a full information directory (people,
machines, resources...) which is going to be in production at NASA. The
OpenLDAP project might be new, but the base source code is well used.
The modifications I've noticed so far from the original U-Mich LDAP
source seem to be quite competent.

UnixGroup Admin - Jordan Systems Inc.                 bcollins@debian.org