Schema Documentation in FAQmatic.

I have been wondering about how to put the schema in the FAQomatic, and
could not come up with many ideas, however, I did think that it could be
better referenced. So here is a go.

http://www.hk.super.net/~alan_k/ldap/top.html

At present it is a perl script to parse some of the rfcs (none of the
drafts yet). Basically this is a mornings work... - I may get back to it
later,

The source is here http://www.hk.super.net/~alan_k/ldap/ldaprfc.perl if
you want to pull it apart make it work better....

If it ever works properly, It might make a better replacement on the
Open LDAP site for the schema FAQomatic. (not dynamic though!)

regards
alan
--
If the answer's not at http://www.hk.super.net/~alan_k , then