RE: importing multi line fields

And a side note: This all works nicely with T.61 strings because the ASCII $
(0x24) is not a legal T.61 character; in T.61 $ has the value 0xA4.  Thus
0x24 could be used as a separator without precluding the use of dollar signs
(0xA4) in the strings.  This 'niceness' has been lost in Ldap V3, now that
strings are all UTF8.