Searching Problems

  I still cannot get my database to work correctly.  When I issue "ldapsearch -h 127.0.0.1 'objectclass=*'" I get "ldap_search: No such object".  I followed exactly the proceedures outlined in the UMich manual.

The conf file is:
----------------------
database ldbm
suffix "o=SATEC, c=US"
rootdn "cn=Jason McCormick, o=SATEC, c=US"
rootpw secret

The ldif file is (before conversion using ldif2ldbm)
---------------------
dn: o=SATEC, c=US
o: SATEC
objectclass: organization

dn: cn=Jason McCormick, o=SATEC, c=US
cn: Jason McCormick
sn: McCormick
mail: jdmccormick@satec.com
objectclass: person

  I believe I've compiled everything correctly and installed everything correctly.  If you have and ideas, please e-mail them.  I'm getting pressure to have this project finished.

Thanks,

Jason McCormick
MIS Department
Instron / SATEC Systems