Re: ldap_search_st weirdness

On Mon, 28 Dec 1998, Kurt D. Zeilenga wrote:

// I suspect you are using OpenLDAP 1.1.x which support initialization
// of LDAP session parameters (including SIZELIMIT) via ldap.conf(5).
// For more information, see:

// 	http://www.openldap.org/software/man.cgi?query=ldap.conf
//
// > Is this a bug, or am I doing something stupid?
//
// Actually, ldapsearch command has the bug.  It should have returned
// only 12 entries as well.  This will be fixed in OpenLDAP 1.1.2.

	Oh yes, I see it now.  :)  I admit I am using a fairly
bleeding-edge build (I did a cvs update and built right before I sent that
mail).  It seemed like something that had to be intentional.

	How do I programattically override this default?

--
Principle Member Technical Staff, beyond.com    The world is watching America,
pub  1024/3CAE01D5 1994/11/03 Dustin Sallings <dustin@spy.net>