RE: LDAP on NT 4.0 ?

There are all kinds of directory-enabled applications running on NT.  We
have developed an OCX called ActiveLDAP for people that need to make LDAP
calls from Visual Basic.  I've put some samples together of an Excel
spreadsheet making LDAP calls and other things.  I know of many people doing
directory applications using LDAP on NT platforms.

I'm not sure what you are really looking for or asking.  You might want to
get into more detail.

Alexis Bor
Directory Works, Inc.
P.O. Box 470276