Re: SQL Databases?

Hmm...yeah I had thought about that. My ideas were sort of jumbled though,
basically here's what I wanted to do:

I wanted the ability to sync my pilot with a LDAP server then be able to
retrieve it with my netscape communicator addressbook, aswell as setup
some scripts in procmail to search through the incoming mail, and if it
found a name which matched 'critical' or 'important' in the database it
would automagically send a page to my PCS phone, It's a little crazy, but
If I could pull it off it would be *really cool* and *useful*, as well as
*productive*, but just to make things difficult I wanted the ability to
pull up those addresses in IMP, the IMAP Webmail program,
http://web.horde.org/imp/. Now I guess that as long s I used Netscape
to access IMP I'd have them, but that's a littlee hopeful, since remote
access was my motivation for IMP. I guess I might be able to use a non-SQL
databse, but lemme go check if PHP3 supports it.......

Robbie Stone, rstone@vitelus.com
Serendipity Simplex