question about the ldapmodify.exe

I have tried the client programs(~ldapv3.3/clients/tools/) of
u-mich v3.3. And, my execution platform is Win95.
But, I find that the ldapmodify.exe seems having problem
If I have the MODIFY file:
>dn: cn=already, o=mi, c=tw
>changetype: delete
>
>dn: cn=testing, o=mi, c=tw
>changetype: add
>cn: testing
>cn: chiajen
>sn: Wu
>mail: chiajen@mitt.com.tw
>objectclass: person

and issue the command:
"-D "cn=lsm,o=mi,c=tw" -w "123" -h 209.67.156.181 -f d:\LDAP\MODIFY"
It will cause the memory free error at "ber_bvecfree()" in decode.c
while the program tring to free the value of last line:"person"

BUT, IF I SWAP THE TWO ENTRIES. i.e.,
>dn: cn=testing, o=mi, c=tw
>changetype: add
>cn: testing
>cn: chiajen
>sn: Wu
>mail: chiajen@mitt.com.tw
>objectclass: person
>
>dn: cn=already, o=mi, c=tw
>changetype: delete

The memory free error will not occur. And everything looks OK.

And I traced the memory space allocated at addmodifyop() in
ldapmodify.c. I find that the memory address still holds.
Why?

p.s. I check the patches list, it seems not mention about the
     problem.

appreciate for your reply

Chiajen Wu