Re: PHP LDAP web explorer available for testing

Hi all,

I have just finished version 0.2 of a web ldap explorer, if you are
interested in sample PHP LDAP code, or just curious please take a look.
It includes most of the standard features, browsing, editing, adding,
deleting.. some authentication stuff.

The configuration system I think may help explain LDAP by example.
anyway,
is the first item on my site, http://www.hk.super.net/~alan_k , please
give it a go.

My test system is linux on a pp200, so I have no idea how it scale speed
wise!,  (I know there is already a web500gw but what the hell we all
love choice:) perhaps other interface developers may be interested in
the config structure.. feel free to copy if it's any good!

Best regards

Alan

If the answers not at http://www.hk.super.net/~alan_k , then
let me now, CAUSE IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE!