Re: new user stuff

I don't think John's suggestion works with OpenLDAP.

You can use jpegphoto: /tmp/picture.jpg if you load your ldif file with
ldapadd -b.

The -b option means that any attribute value starting with a / is considered
as a filename from which the value is to be read.

Ludovic Poitou.
Sun Microsystems
Solaris Directory Services Group.