Re: Regarding search by FQDN

On 11/19/2014 03:35 PM, raman nanda wrote:

> I am using Fortress RC-34, has this issue been fixed in future releases ?

Hello Ramandeep.  The fortress project has moved into the Apache Directory project.

http://directory.apache.org/fortress/

As this move has just happened it has not yet been formally announced on the openldap website. Once the announcement is made, the fortress links will be removed and the openldap fortress project assets will be closed.  You may subscribe to the new mailing list and we will answer your questions there - including questions about prior openldap fortress releases.

--
Shawn McKinney
shawn.mckinney@jts.us