Re: Roadmap for OpenLDAP Fortress

On 07/17/2014 02:30 PM, Harold Spencer, Jr. wrote:
> I followed the instructions to set up OpenLDAP Fortress (http://www.jts.us/iamfortress/guides/README-QUICKSTART.html), and it worked like a charm.  I was able to deploy an Ubuntu Precise Cloud Image <http://cloud-images.ubuntu.com/precise/current/> instance on a Eucalyptus cloud, and set up OpenLDAP Fortress relatively quickly.

Good to hear.

On 07/17/2014 02:30 PM, Harold Spencer, Jr. wrote:>
> I recently reviewed the roadmap for OpenLDAP Fortress - http://iamfortress.org/roadmap, and I wondered if SAML 2.0 support is still scheduled to be released in October 2014?  Is there any test code on the OpenLDAP Repo (http://www.openldap.org/software/repo.html) that can be deployed to test whats been implemented thus far?

Perimeter (SSO), was delayed to allow us time to complete work on the RBAC Accelerator project.  Thanks for bringing the inaccurate posting to our attention - the iamfortress roadmap page has been updated to reflect the correct delivery dates.

Shawn

--
Shawn McKinney
shawn.mckinney@jts.us