Re: Regarding addPermObj for admin Manager

On 12/31/2013 03:16 AM, raman nanda wrote:
The PermObj instance returned by addPermObj of DelAdminMgr does not have the dn  attribute set. I am using RC 34 release. This seems to be a issue.

Hello Ramandan,

While technically the DN should not be needed by external Fortress clients, I have nevertheless updated the corresponding PermDAO to return this value for add/updates.  Change has been committed to GIT repo and will be in the RC35 release.

  1. FC-95 - PermDAO does not set DN on returned entity for Add/Update operations

Regards,

Shawn
--
Shawn McKinney