Re: Regarding searching admin permission objects

Hi Ramandeep,

Searching admin permissions is same as searching for regular (rbac) permissions except you must first set the admin boolean flag to true on the Permission entity before invocation.  For example:

***
Permission perm = new Permission();
// This tells fortress to search admin permission tree:
perm.setAdmin( isAdmin );
// optionally set other search criteria needed to narrow result set i.e. object and/or operation names onto the permission input:
perm.setObjectName("foo-obj");
perm.setOpName("foo-op");
ReviewMgr reviewMgr = ReviewMgrFactory.createInstance(GlobalIds.HOME);
List<Permission> permsList = reviewMgr.findPermissions(perm);
***

We'll soon enhance to add this as separate functions to DelReviewMgr which should help eliminate confusion for users.

Shawn