EhCache singleon issue

Hi,

yesterday, I spent a couple of hours trying to understand why I get a
failure in the tests. I finally found the pb : the EhCache CacheManager
is initialized using a factory, and the configuration file does not have
a name, which leads the cache to be a singleton. If you are embedding
fortress into another application using EhCache, or if Fortress embed an
application using EhCache, it's very likely that you face some issue if
this cache is also a singleton.

Bottom line, I added a name="fortress" in the ehcache.xml file, and this
solved my pb :

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<!--
Fortress CacheManager Configuration
This ehcache.xml corresponds to a single CacheManager.
-->
<ehcache name="fortress"
               ^^^^^^^^

--