Re: 2.4 commit review

--On Saturday, January 11, 2020 10:42 AM +0100 Michael Ströder <michael@stroeder.com> wrote:

There are a few open ITSes that need addressing before I can proceed
with a testing call.

The fix for ITS#9124 is pretty urgent. So other ITS should not block
releasing 2.4.49.

Now that ITS#9150 is addressed, which was also rather serious as far as data integrity is concerned, we should be set for a testing call on Monday. I still have a side issue that has no ITS yet that may also go into this release, but we should be set for the testing call.

--Quanah

--

Quanah Gibson-Mount
Product Architect