Re: RE24 testing call (2.4.48) LMDB RE0.9 testing call (0.9.24)

--On Tuesday, June 25, 2019 9:30 AM -0700 Quanah Gibson-Mount <quanah@symas.com> wrote:

--On Monday, June 24, 2019 9:33 AM +0200 Armin Tüting
<Armin.Tueting@tueting-online.com> wrote:

Starting test065-proxyauthz for mdb...
Starting master slapd on TCP/IP port 9011...
Using ldapsearch to check that master slapd is running...
Using ldapadd to populate the master directory...
Starting proxy cache on TCP/IP port 9012...
Using ldapsearch to check that proxy slapd is running...
Making queries on the proxy cache...
Query 1: cn=James A Jones 1,ou=Alumni
Association,ou=People,dc=example,dc=com
Refresh failed

Hi Armin,

Thanks for the report, I'm testing to see if I can reproduce this result.

I've run the test 2,000 times with zero failures. If you still have the testrun directory available from this failed run, it may be worthwhile to examine the slapd log file, etc, to see what it reported.

--Quanah

--

Quanah Gibson-Mount
Product Architect