Re: libldap 2.4.48 compability (was: RE24 testing call)

--On Tuesday, June 25, 2019 5:16 PM +0200 Michael Ströder <michael@stroeder.com> wrote:

Any idea how I could find out what's going wrong? dhcpd seems to
dynamically link libldap 2.4.48 but fails to properly use it.

Can you step through it with something like gdb? Looking at the CHANGES file, I don't see anything obvious, unless you disabled IPv6 during compilation and its trying to use an IPv6 address (ITS#8754) or AI_ADDRCONFIG does odd things on your system (ITS#7326).

--Quanah

--

Quanah Gibson-Mount
Product Architect