Re: RE24 testing call (2.4.48) LMDB RE0.9 testing call (0.9.24)

--On Saturday, June 22, 2019 11:24 AM +0200 Michael Ströder <michael@stroeder.com> wrote:

Furthermore I've generated RPM packages of this snapshot [1] and did
some short tests with Æ-DIR which uses a combination of many different
overlays. For now it seems to work just fine.

Thanks for the extended testing Michael!

Would you be able to do some loops of test050 and see if you can reproduce the issue I just reported?

Thanks,
Quanah

--

Quanah Gibson-Mount