ITS#8286 continued

I found a few stray items that still need matching rules. All were trivially straight forward except one for slapo-chain:

   { "chain-chaining", "args",
       2, 4, 0, ARG_MAGIC|ARG_BERVAL|CH_CHAINING, chain_cf_gen,
       "( OLcfgOvAt:3.1 NAME 'olcChainingBehavior' "
"DESC 'Chaining behavior control parameters (draft-sermersheim-ldap-chaining)' "
           "SYNTAX OMsDirectoryString SINGLE-VALUE )", NULL, NULL },

At the moment, based on the man page description, I was thinking:

          "EQUALITY caseExactMatch "

for the matching rule. Anyone have an opinion for caseIgnoreMatch being better?

Thanks,
Quanah

--

Quanah Gibson-Mount