Re: ITS 8996

Hi Quanah,

On Sun, 21 Apr 2019 at 8:26 am, Quanah Gibson-Mount wrote:
As it is a feature request and not a bug fix, it may be a while as we're
currently working on getting the OpenLDAP 2.4 series (feature frozen)
wrapped up.  At that point we can spend a bit more time on planning what
open feature requests will make their way into the next release series
(2.5).

Thank you for the update. I had no idea the project was in a feature freeze, as the information doesn’t seem to be anywhere on the website.

On that point, are there any plans/ideas to move to bugzilla or even github/gitlab for development? The ITS isn’t the most user friendly platform around.
Hugh