Re: ITSes with no fix that need addressing

--On Thursday, April 18, 2019 4:39 PM +0200 Clément OUDOT <clement.oudot@worteks.com> wrote:

Hello,

I have opened this one on overlay memberOf:
http://www.openldap.org/its/index.cgi?findid=9000

I think this is a bug, but I don't know if the solution I propose to
resolve it is good.

Hi Clément,

I looked at that one, and I agree it appears to be a bug. I left it off the list for the moment as it also appears to be a very specific edge case and I was generally trying to limit it at the moment to more critical issues for finishing off 2.4 and focussing on 2.5. ;)

Regards,
Quanah

--

Quanah Gibson-Mount