Re: ITS review

Done.

Looks like just ITS#8967 remains from this list. I forgot yesterday to add ITS#8875 to this list, but that also needs some attention I think.

--Quanah

--On Thursday, January 31, 2019 11:04 PM +0000 Howard Chu <hyc@symas.com> wrote:

Quanah Gibson-Mount wrote:
There have been some reports coming in to the ITS system that likely
should go into OpenLDAP 2.4.48/LMDB 0.9.23.  These are:

ITS#8969 - Tweak to LMDB page splits (already committed to LMDB RE0.9)

ITS#8968 - ASYNC connect mode does not work on Solaris
(<https://github.com/quanah/openldap-scratch/tree/its8968>)

ITS#8967 - back-mdb "unchecked" limits broken with particular search
scopes. Needs fix.

ITS#8957 - ASYNC TLS mode is broken
(<https://github.com/quanah/openldap-scratch/tree/its8957>)

ITS#8963 - StartTLS failures with back-ldap due to bug in timeout
calculation. Needs fix.

Looking at this now. Go ahead and merge the ones with existing fixes.

ITS#8472 - only do index DB cleanup if DB is running (fix committed to
master)

ITS#8952 - High CPU usage when idletime is < 4 (fix committed to master)

Any objections to me syncing these over into RE24?

--Quanah

--

Quanah Gibson-Mount
Product Architect