Re: OpenLDAP stand at FOSDEM

On 11/22/18 10:13 PM, Michael Ströder wrote:
On 10/15/18 9:46 PM, Howard Chu wrote:
Michael Ströder wrote:
On 10/9/18 8:05 AM, Michael Ströder wrote:
As discussed yesterday we could run a stand at FOSDEM which takes place
2 & 3 February 2019 at Brussels.

I've submitted the proposal for a stand.

Congrats! It seems your proposal was accepted.
I'll be there. Who else is willing to spend some time at the stand?

Up to now no response at all.. :-(

Is anybody else besides me attending FOSDEM and willing to run the OpenLDAP stand? Bear in mind that there's only a month left to organize things.

Ciao, Michael.