Re: OpenLDAP stand at FOSDEM

On pe, 12 loka 2018, Ozgur wrote:

12.10.2018, 10:28, "Alexander Bokovoy" <abokovoy@redhat.com>:
On pe, 12 loka 2018, Alexander Bokovoy wrote:
On to, 11 loka 2018, Michael Ströder wrote:
On 10/9/18 9:56 AM, Alexander Bokovoy wrote:
On ti, 09 loka 2018, Michael Ströder wrote:
I'm not sure whether somebody requested a IAM devroom again.

Yes, I did request an IAM devroom this time. FOSDEM organizers are a bit
late with responses yet

Looking at the https://www.fosdem.org/2019/schedule/ it seems there
won't be a IAM devroom in 2019. :-(
Well, I haven't got any response yet (neither confirmation nor
rejection).

Hello,

iam is Infra Management devroom?

https://www.fosdem.org/2019/schedule/track/infra_management/
No, that's certainly something different as I've got clear rejection
from the organizers.

--
/ Alexander Bokovoy
Sr. Principal Software Engineer