Config questions for back-ldap, back-meta, and back-asyncmeta

There are three options between back-ldap, back-meta, and back-asyncmeta that seem to have an incorrect defintion for cn=config and/or a documentation bug.

For back-ldap:

idle-timeout -> The man page says takes an integer, but is defined as a string. However, I think the man page for this parameter is incorrect, and in fact it takes a possible string as defined in the back-meta/async manual pages for this same parameter. (I.e, it can have a format of something like 1d15h5s)

For back-ldap, back-meta, and back-asyncmeta:

network-timeout -> This takes an integer, but is defined as a string. The back-ldap, back-meta, and back-asyncmeta man pages says it uses the same format as idle-timeout, but the function that parses the value does not agree with assertion. It appears to take only accept an integer.

For back-meta and back-asyncmeta:

bind-timeout -> This is clearly described in the man page as a taking an integer value, but it is defined as a string. Any objection to me changing it to be an integer type?

Thanks!

--Quanah

--

Quanah Gibson-Mount