[Date Prev][Date Next]
2.4.27? (was: RE24 testing call ..)
- To: Quanah Gibson-Mount <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Howard Chu <email@example.com>
- Subject: 2.4.27? (was: RE24 testing call ..)
- From: Michael Ströder <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2018 20:31:47 +0200
- Cc: email@example.com
- In-reply-to: <5715E4E8B43FC53A363A9554@[192.168.1.30]>
- Openpgp: id=43C8730E84A20E560722806C07DC7AE36A8BC938
- References: <7954DF1DC2D54FA2A6B3A1CD@[192.168.1.30]> <20180212043326.GA30544@redhat.com> <F9327FB45E132553480F1AB9@[192.168.1.30]> <20180215171532.GG25912@redhat.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <5715E4E8B43FC53A363A9554@[192.168.1.30]>
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101 SeaMonkey/2.49.2
Quanah Gibson-Mount wrote:
> --On Thursday, February 15, 2018 10:45 PM +0100 Michael Ströder
> <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>> Howard Chu wrote:
>>> We can schedule it for .47, and .47 can be pushed out shortly after .46.
>>> We can also include other minor non-core enhancements in.47 (like
>>> back-sock extensions) as well.
>> Hmm, the back-sock changes are well tested and do not have any
>> incompatible impact. When .47 would be released?
> Howard and I discussed probably 2-3 weeks after 2.4.46 is released.
Any chance this will happen in this time-frame?
Description: S/MIME Cryptographic Signature