Re: LMDB: issue with mdb_cursor_del

> Maybe mdb_page_dirty could be allowed to simply accept -1 as a return
> value from insert() and that could fix it? Since the page is already
> listed in the txn's dirty list, it shouldn't really matter. Or am I
> misunderstanding the consequences of this?

Sure this will not create problems when working without MDB_WRITEMAP.
But in MDB_WRITEMAP mode duplicates in the dirty-list seems may leads
some side affects.
Therefore in MDBX I had planned to completely rewrite freelist_save().

Regards,
Leonid.

PS.
Howard, I'm doing the slides right now and will not go to bed until it's done.