Re: ITS review 9/29/2017

--On Thursday, October 12, 2017 1:03 AM +0200 Michael Ströder <michael@stroeder.com> wrote:

Quanah Gibson-Mount wrote:
-----------------------
Purely for RE25:
-----------------------

What about ITS#8714?
RFE: Sendout EXTENDED operation message in back-sock

This is already in master. Anything currently in master will be part of RE25, unless it is behind LDAP_DEVEL.

Another one which really strikes me:
(ITS#7796) LDAP_DEBUG_TRACE for "not indexed" log messages
With Æ-DIR's set-based ACLs *lots* of stupid "not indexed" messages are
sent to syslog.

I'll add it to my list of items to look at for 2.5. There has not been an exhaustive pass through of the ITS system for items to add to 2.5. I'm going through it in batches.

--Quanah

--

Quanah Gibson-Mount
Product Architect