LDAP_DEVEL and 2.5

I've revisited my commit (1a712bf18e6a37ede91aa7014cd3df5e81558375), and moved a number of features that were not yet ready for release back behind LDAP_DEVEL. The remaining items that are exposed are considered ready for release.

Note that there are documentation updates on the way for the following new features:

slapo-pcache: PCACHE_CONTROL_PRIVDB and PCACHE_EXOP_QUERY_DELETE.
LDAP_TCP_BUFFER
SLAP_AUXPROP_DONTUSECOPY

Please let me know if you feel there are still items that need to go back behind LDAP_DEVEL.

--Quanah

--

Quanah Gibson-Mount
Product Architect